- Modern Object-oriented programming (OOP): Classes, prototypal inheritance, constructors, encapsulation, etc.
- How to think and work like a good developer: researching, problem-solving, and, workflows.
- Modern ES5 and ES2015 from the beginning: arrow functions, spread operator, optional chaining, and destructuring.
- How to architect your code using common patterns and flowcharts.
- Difference between ES5 and ES2015
- Latest Version of ECMAScript
- Any computer and operating system (OS) will work — Microsoft Windows, Linux, or macOS. We will set up your code editor for the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus point.
You'll also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code, and many other real-world skills you'll need in your developer job.
- Deep dive into functions: higher-order functions, bind, arrow functions, first-class, and closures.
- Deep dive into OOP: constructor functions (ES2015), classes (ES5), encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, prototypal inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Learn the modern tools used by professional web developers.
- Take this course if you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node in the future.